This is a Meanwell SP-200-12 200W 12V power supply.
There are a lot of power supplies with similar specifications to this available. Their primary uses are powering 3D printers and big LED displays. Quality varies wildly for these type of power supplies, and is not always reflected in the price. We researched the market and tested a number of these and found many faults like inadequate cooling, and poor internal ground connections.
Finally we came to this brand. These are solid, reliable, safe, well engineered and available for a reasonable price.
Features of Meanwell SP-200-12 PSU
- Universal AC input/Full range
- Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.93
- Protections: Short circuit/Overload/Over voltage/Over temperature
- Built-in cooling fan speed control
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Built-in fan speed control
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Fixed switching frequency at PFC:67KHz PWM:134KHz
As used in RepRapPro Ormerod Kits. The connectors are screw connectors for both input and output.
Dimensions of PSU 199 x 99 x 50mm